- 12/1966: Graduated from Hanoi University, major in Biochemistry
- 1984-1988: PhD student (Ph.D.) in Cellular Immunology, Hanoi University.
- 1989 – 1990: Senior research at Baroda University, India on Molecular Biology.
- Take courses in Immunity, Molecular Biology in Sweden, Thailand, Hong Kong, China and some other countries around the world.
- 12/1966 – 12/1975: Head of Department of Chemistry, Sub-Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology (Southern Vietnam).
- 5/1975 – 12/1975: Deputy Director of Saigon Pasteur Institute.
- From January 1976: Secretary of the Scientific Council, National Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology
- 1980-1990: Worked at the Department of Clinical Immune Allergy, Bach Mai Hospital.
- 2005: Founder of Vietnam Therapeutic Genes
- 2010 – present: Senior Advisor, Gene Therapy Center, Bach Mai Hospital
- As one of the founding members of allergy industry in Vietnam
- Founder of Vietnam Therapeutic Gen
- Carrying out many valuable researches on Gene, oncology and publishing books on Gene Therapy.